[LOVE PLACE] Cafe ANDO in Seoul


This cafe "ANDO" was located in Songbuk-dong, there is a uncrowded residential areas and I really love to go to such awesome places.


 
But this cafe have moved already to a new location in Itaewon one-two years ago. Nevertheless, I would want to introduce you to this cafe, Because I liked that place very much and this is too awesome to be saved in my computer.






 
There are a great collection of antique furniture collected by owner. That is, for me, the biggest charm in this place. 
 
 


 
Inside, there are old chairs, various sized tables, frames, books and fascinating items. The taste might have implications for age, As I get older, I'm starting to like antique items more and more.
 
 



 
It’s hard to get there by public transportation because of their location. Nevertheless, this place is always crowded with people in afternoon through the evening.
When I was sick of busy life in the city, I also went there to take a rest for a short spell. The cafe "ANDO" offers good resting place for visitors.
 
 



 
My lovely nephew who used to spend time with me and my sister.
So cute :)
 
 



 
They sell a variety of goods including furnitures displayed in the cafe.


 



 
And there's a garden at the front, which might be a nice place to eat lunch.
 
 


 
Unfortunately, the cafe relocated to Itaewon and I feel too sad about it.
I have not visited "new ANDO" yet, but its on my list of things to do. I heard that there are same or similar items, but it's a different atmosphere from the ANDO in Songbuk-dong. I will post about that place next time.

 
ANDO/gallery/bistro
#96-35 ITAEWON-DONG YONGSAN-GU SEOUL KOREA
tel 82(2)2231 7203
 


0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 

CONTACT ME

e-mail: sundayedition2014@gmail.com

with me

Meet The Author



I love to make the unique things.
I like to taking a picture for everything around me.
I enjoy the challenge new thing that I never tried it before.
I love new situations and I love to meet new people.